Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two Ravens

Bobcat was all over today...nearly
everywhere I walked..when I wasn't there!...got a good pic of the Butterfly...or so I thought...dismayed to see tonight it's sitting on some plops left under snow...and this way over on the way to Bigger Rooms for Rent...where I seldom visit...but I really like the view across the meadow to the Glacier Point Wall....saw the Bucks there...the Does where at the Oak Grove....in the evening I went to Cook's by the Arch Oak and sat awhile...Robins all over...and their calls and the Red Wing Blackbirds' carried over the evening meadow...a little windy...walked to the Village for dinner and these Ravens were posing...worked very hard to put title to clip of them...and transition fades...but got stuck...deleted everything...and will try again...sunny and blue and warm...made the big loop too...trying to break in the new boots!

No comments: