Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crowded Valley




I'm going to have to get up before daybreak!....if I want to see critters without getting bumped or run over...maybe I'll start going to breakfast at Siberia...that would work...forgot how crowded it gets...and how perilous riding the bike...paths are shared with pedestrians...there's just not enough room!...anyway...clip is from the other night when I listened to the frogs...I looked at the South Wall with the Eagle Rock in mind...the Walls are covered with a dark lichen that takes a long time to make the patina they have...there's a section to the right of where I was that has a rock fall "scar" that is darker than newer ones...and maybe that's where it was....the fall of Eagle Rock during Muir's earthquake...there's an Eagle Peak atop the Three Brothers...now I have in mind to paddle up there as I haven't done that hike!...cold this morning...and high overcast.

No comments: