Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One Fawn

I think it's a nest...I've been looking for nests...especially with the leaves off the trees...but haven't found any...maybe one in the Aspens by Owl Beach...but this looks like a nest...and I thought I heard Owl hoo hooing very softly...will add it to the places I keep an eye on!..



One Fawn was in in the Village with two Does...Ouzel was below the Chapel Bridge...nice day...balmy evening...clouds look like the surface of the ocean crossing the moon tonight.
Oh...the behemoths have arrived at the Deer House...big work trucks with complicated gear for the Tiki Temple's Pipe...it begins in Siberia...crosses under the Merced at the bend to the road and then along the Merced through Cook's to the Deer House..from there it has to go under the Creek!...which is what the commotion is about I think...and then...then it passes right behind Tree in the Door...

No comments: