Friday, March 14, 2008

Creek's End Morning

I got up before dawn!..I do that..

sometimes...

and on the way to breakfast noticed the clouds and thought there might be a colorful sunrise...so I stumbled along the muddy Tiki Temple access road to the Creek..and along to Creek's End...which is changing fast...water is filling in the diversion channel...I took some dark clips and pics...heard Ducks over by Chapel Footbridge.. and Owl...now I'm thinking if I can find Owl in the morning!....walked along the Merced listening to the birds waking up...mostly Robins and Redwings...and to breakfast and back to Cabin to curl up...later went to Post Office to get Appletree Bobcat pics from Kodak...many Deer at the Oak Grove...report of Bobcat gathering in Squirrel in front of Shuttle...cool day...a few moments of snow...but clear tonight....that's slushy ice from the Snow Cone floating along the Creek.




1 comment:

Monte Goodyk said...

Outstanding video. I would suggest using youtube since it will allow 10 minute AVI's up to 1 gig. The quality will be much higher.