Sunday, March 2, 2008

Coyote Doesn't Detour

Slept too long!...grabbed breakfast...

and walked over to the Oak Grove...
and Coyote came up the Deer House road and crossed to the asphalt and over the Creek Bridge...at the Grove there were a lot of Jays...and mixed in Juncos...the Jay clip is a treasure!....Bobcat report over in the village...Bald Eagle report along the Merced at the base of the climb up to Mariposa!....there's a bridge there that's a miniature of the Golden Gate...I've become so enamoured of the critters in the backyard that I hardly have any inclination to go out of the Valley!...but a Bald Eagle!...time to get the Bus in shape!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David - I didn't know you had this blog in addition to the other treeinadoor site. I found it via Edie's blog. Does everyone in Yosemite have a site now?

Anyway I love the wildlife video clips. I just wish those critters would sit still more so I could get some.

Cheers,
Tom (that's yosemiteexplorer.com Tom)

Anonymous said...

Arrr. I think my first, longer comment got fouled up by the various anti-spam enter google identity things.

Anyway, I appreciate the wildlife videos. I just wish the damn critters would move slower. Especially the birds and the chickarees

Cheers,
Tom (yosemite explorer)

DavidDavid said...

Hya Tom,

Yes..they move..see todays! 3/3!