Saturday, August 15, 2020

Grid:OTI::Notes:::8/15/20

 Open To Interpretation

Grid

Notes:  Game on...on the radio...Dodgers at Angels...bottom of first...Fletcher up...go see if I can download Photoshop Elements and Premier...line out...Trout hits another home run, "ninth of the season"...Angels 2-0...oh, it looks like I have to buy the software for reals, rather than down load it...Ohtani up...so, soh, the warrior shield from yesterday for sometime...ground out...to top of second...Mookie knocks in two...Angels 2-2...



there, I got the pic...PhotoDirector for Acer...it's likely as good as my old Elements...I should get Photoshop, and its counterpart for video...I got a little goPro like camera...an inexpensive version...brb...Akaso Brave 7eL...time was I so wanted to take underwater pics SCUBA diving...acquired a Nikonos...III I think...it was like four hundred dollars in...1976?...time was funds and pursuits came and went...sold it...now, now these little cameras come with waterproof cases for under a hundred dollars...still need a light...a study to see how the divers are using them...Dodgers 4-2...to bottom of third...thought is to snorkel with a selfie pole...spear fishing of another sort!...I took a class at Junior College in Free Diving/Spear Fishing...instructor was a blue water spear fisherman...I think it was a class...cant recall going to the ocean and spear fishing...sometimes classes went before they came!...Angels with a run, two on...Ohtani up...Dodgers 4-3...oh, ground out on a lucky play...to top of fourth...I need to register the camera...think it has an editor app...plugged it in...but I think the battery died...another head scratcher...

quote

Xicalcoliuhqui - Wikipedia 
from wiki commons
unquote

Angels get a run...Fletcher leading the charge...Trout up...Dodgers 4-4...good game...two on...no out...happened on a youTube going on about the geometry of the step fret...all in Spanish...sac FC...Angels 5-4...snipped a pic...Ohtani K...to top of fifth...

quote





I gather the step fret pattern has something to do with reading a codex...oh...Mookie hits a homer...Angels 5-5...the grid I've noted...and keep collecting "grids"...the latest Japanese/Chinese writing lessons for school...for sometime...and the Mesoamericans using the grid a lot, as the Andeans, as the Egyptians...oh...I found a curio...see if I can re-find it!...

quote

conclusion-the bicephalic serpent enigma2
Left: This is a cosmogram that would fit comfortably in art from the Formative to post-Classic periods in most areas of Mesoamerica. It was found in a tomb as part of a pyramid complex that illustrates the circulatory nature of the triadic cosmos through the association of the archetypal trinity of animals, the Bird, Jaguar, and Serpent. Cut like a portal into the underworld, notice in the lower portion the juxtaposition of the “twisted cord” of the jaguar (fire)-serpent on the left and the Twisted Gourd symbol on the right which are united as a feline face to create double-headed serpent bars surmounted by a feline-bird creature in a water vessel on this tombstone found in Guerrero, Mexico, an international crossroads of trade.


unquote

Fletch with a lead off hit...what I noticed was the Guillioche, the twisted rope!...and, and it resembles the Egyptian Naos...and the Doric Triglyph...I dunno!...seeing the butterfly pectoral on top of the temple, yesterday's post, visually reminded me of the crow steps in the old world...these often atop temples, notably the Jerusalem temple...on youtube, was viewing a vlog with the Temple modeled, and inside was the twisted rope, outside on top the crow steps...Angels made out...top of seventh?...I left comment there noting the twisted rope...but no replies...some of the motifs in that reproduction likely guesswork, I thought...it's all guesswork!...but, there are "probabilities"...it's cooled off enough to roll out for a snack...be back for game wrap...Dodgers 6-5 in ten innings...

:)

DavidDavid




No comments: