Sunday, August 16, 2020

OTI:Notes, one poem::8/16&17/20

Open To Interpretation


Notes:...Game on...on the radio...Trout up...base hit...Dodgers at Angels...two out...Rendon up...too hot to be on the porch with nitro laptop...fly out...to top of second...and, I haven't a motif post in mind, but do have an ongoing youtube vlog comment one!!!...and it's long...to be longer, as during game I'll browse for updates on Millennial Millie arrest and the Shadownet...so, soh, with the tablet, "proceed" (see movieElectric Dreams/Minuet in G)...my posted comments, not in chronological order:

quotequotes

My comments to youtube vlogs are an unlikely conversation, unlikely in that seldom does anyone reply, talk back...but, I'm used to that...onward...


I was on my way to post the following to Farmer Jones, but got waylaid by recent Bergy clip...I have personal policy not to mutiple post, spam, troll...whatever...this an exception...


quotes


Watch "Ohio Update from Texas" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/jKIpNeabngs


Rabbid Talk

(my comments have no set place to go...this one fashioned for Farmer Jones thread, but about to post, this Bergy clip showed up, and, insomuch it is about Shadownet, I place it here-I sing no praises, such is analysis...๐Ÿ˜•)


Have we all been bitten, our minds thickened with constant 24/7 Qanon refrains?...this the peril of anyone who deep dives research, prowls the rabbit holes in the seach for...truth?...vampire rabbits in the warrens there are...manufacturerers of zombies...that scene in the Lord of the Rings trilogy-birth of the orcs...brb...


quotes


Watch "LOTR The Fellowship of the Ring - The Fighting Uruk-hai" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/tgXPRxmHk6Q


Watch "Where do Orcs come from? - LOTR Lore" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/qbHF2yp844E


Pots and Kettles


Watch "8/15/20 “You’re under arrest” and, Millie? No Bail needed in NYC? GPMB, Kommunist Food control?" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/A_nOnpdEkGg


For awhile I noted this, ads tailored to me, or sites I visited-Crowdstrike ad  tagged along for days!...Steele did an interview with Georged Webb, and then GW was in another with the black Congresswoman, who had GW's lore at her fingertips...I think Pete Ross backed this clip up...Steele promotes, promoted, something called hashtag unrigg, as in rigging of a ship...a thought to unrig the government, and implace something new...there are schemes...for decades a push for constitutional convention...I dunno...Steele's spider web has a lot of hanger ons, and an effort itself that would utilize Shadownet methods-grand schemes grand methods...megalomania projections, pots calling kettles black...๐Ÿ˜•

this comment

reply terri pebsworth


Watch "The Rise of QAnon: ‘Within A Couple Clicks, People Go Down These Very Bad Paths’ | MSNBC" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/AzoSn8to-Yk


Welp, if one watches this, and then watches on youtube the unfolding saga of Millennia Millie and the Shadownet clip, one sees the conundrum...in this clip, the influence peddling become a pandemic through the vector of Facebook...youtube skirted?...lookabout at youtube comment threads...the Shadownet conspiracy, brought forth by Bergy, posits exactly the kind of thing going on in this MSNBC take...go figure...in fact, dissension in the ranks of the "conspiracy" vlogers over the merits of Bergy/Shadownet...the over the top claims attributed to Q are the method to gather with fascination followers...Trump uses this method all the time, back to 2011Obama birther stuff, a refrain...stuff dusted off now to slander Kamala...the over the tops are refrains, placards that assemble and draw more to assembly...journalists/media all know these tricks, MSM using them for generations...so, soh, what is this alarmist clip?...pots calling kettles black?


unquotes


those are my comments to those clips...Bergy I saw early on with George Webb...I could mutiple drop this comment, spam it...and, fall prey to influencing shadownet style...one wonders why do I bother...oh, we all have stories to tell, in that united...๐Ÿ˜ฎ


๐Ÿก


unquotes


???!!!***


Stuff

Apparently the assesor that allocates vlogs recommended for me via my wallet of algo rythms has it I'm to be assigned "patriot" vlogs...that's fine, I'm patriotic as it goes, but not on parade everday with regalia...but there's a big hole where there should be vloggers of other than Trumpeans on youtube, in my yt feedbowl anyway...the management of millions of vlogs in youtube's digs something to see...and that the daily millions...now, on MSM it's different...wait, or are they too centrally  edited?...anyway, MSM has lots of democratic party leaning news-FOX like fringe...so, soh, I dunno...youtube searching Millennia Millie, the trend of the day, brings up patriot vlogs, and that's that...to see this, enter Millennia Millie in search, then, and this is important, beneath the three lines icon is menu choice "apply" and beneath that a choice of times-select 'today'...and, then one should get what looks to be an uncurated list of vlogs going on about Millie...search without doing this and one gets a curated list, likely chosen from one's wallet's interest...a 'wallet', I've learned, is what the web thinks of us, regards of us, or some such...seldom does this regard have a human touch!...even so,  they'd have 'att' personality, and probably speak hindu...to have real eyes on anyone by anyone an expense not to be lightly paid!...a lot of the paranoia about surveillance bangs into that...we're being surveiled by computers, and their avatars, and subject to computers' great weakness-garbage in, garbage out...so, soh, anyway, under "today" Millie appeared maybe in a dozen vlogs, obscure ones, few views, patriot sorts...there's probably a limit to how many vlogs will appear from this search...any search...one lament in Millie's shadowgate clip is that everyone is being kept apart...consider no disco bars in town!...time was a fellow could ask a girl to dance...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and real live bands...now everyone just stands at live performances...though youtube is bringing back dancing bit by shuffling bit...generally, the arts flourishing on youtube, including just backyard diy stuff...an aside...but allied with free speech is the freedom to assemble...even without shutdown, assembly was on the wane...and, business wants crowds of people to buy stuff; constantly ads in our faces, and that's likely why thousands of vlogs going on about Millie "today" are ignored by the search box...either that, or the the population of USA at 300 million or so is a hoax on par with the moon landings!...I dunno...I cant count everyone-counting the chickens each night was a chore...once I was the keeper of chickens in coyote land!...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...but this Millie event has added to my list of patriot vlogs...the Confedercy I call them...they are all much a twitter about Millie...but I cant find any "Yankee" goings on about the arrest, yet...of course, now, to mention the arrest is to evoke the Shadowgate clip about surveillance...Barak Obama, the Confederacy notes, was lauded for gathering surveillance data from Facebook...this I remember: that his campaign was very good at targeting individuals who would vote for him...that he used the likes of Cambridge Analytica, I didnt know, or that the Trumpeans used Cambidge too, though, it's said, they preferred their home grown research...now, Cambridge shows up in the Shadow Gate clip?...being disillusioned, being red pilled, nothing new...the Astros cheated and won the World Series...disheartening this stuff, but it's far away...most happens for most, in disgust, they stop watching stuff...
๐Ÿก

Watch "McDuff and Webb!  11am.  081520" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/FAVHjf2yeB4

Oh, now it's a wait and see until Monday for clarification of why Millie was put in jail...๐Ÿ˜•...GW looks somber, like he reached for the catfish noodling, and it took his arm!...first saw link to Tore clip at Farmer Jones...watched the whole thing, with a break between...Millie new to me, but Bergy familiar from GW's vlog clips...and a wonder, with the arrest thrown in...hmmph...saw Bergy's 'I was on the phone' clip, a few other vlogs noting the arrest...it will overSHADOW the content of the clip, I suppose...the content is difficult...beyond beyond...props for JO special here about Millie...the fishhook snarl is dangerous...that Chevy Chase scene in the boat fishing...oh, that whole movie has a cast to it, about bookwriting and all๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...amazon kindle, the set up, could provide the means to make a weekly/monthly magazine...in a clumsy fashion it can be done now, readers everyweek download a new edition, the e-version with video/pics, the hardback for collectors!...I thought this all through a long time ago for Oranges, my imagined poetry zine...proposed at the Laguna Beach Library poetry readings...the library a stones throw from the pizza place in Laguna Beach...oh, this back in 1987 when I was playing Shadowgate on my MacPlus...that skull laughed and laughed at me!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
13:18 edit: 33:10... it's a Doric Temple...
quote

Watch "What They Don't Want You To See" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/9HFxVvrXjCg

35:00 Millie nails it...platforms made for IAA, not freedom of speech...

"I dont work, I dont sleep!"
Watch "Funny Farm (1988) - Fishing Fiasco Scene (2/7) | Movieclips" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/dqfoyAnszH0

unquote

๐Ÿก

Of late, parked in my drive, snack and starbucks coffee, listening to oldies on KEARTH radio, there's frequent ad from iHeart radio about Piketon, podcast noted in comments...I havent listenened to it...but suppose I must...GW has cheered up!...

links

Listen Free to The Piketon Massacre on iHeartRadio Podcasts | iHeartRadio
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-the-piketon-massacre-68805569/

https://www.pscp.tv/w/cggZT3R3LTEyOTM2MTk1ODE5MjAwMDYxNDV8MWRSS1paUHJERGJLQpgFYoMxlLnt2_-bJrCPM6JBKMpiL8vTPfpb0qgkulsj?t=7m13s&s=09

... ... ...
that second link is to twitter/periscope GW cast today...all this long time I've eschewed twitter, but have bent the knee and now lurk thereabout...what a mess...this Piketon stuff I never understood, but now everything is Ohio, Ohio, Ohio...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Watch "8/14/20 Boom! Bergy speaks! Millennial Millie gets arrested and her video is up" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/A4QIHDSNxlw

wait...I saw Bergie with GW down in Florida, one of those 4000 yt vlogs deleted...took notes then, fact checked...basically, military methods turned on the public a concern for a long time...subtle stuff, not so subtle, like tactical swat team geared troops rolling up on the rodeo incidentals...subtle stuff is like Bergie's hat, his vest-the regalia-over the top, his motorcycle!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...what am I getting at?...the girl in the interview says it:

quote

Watch "What They Don't Want You To See" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/9HFxVvrXjCg


10:18

"You wouldn't know if I was..."

unquote

Bergie looks descended from the intelligence gatherer in Dan Ford's book turned movie, Go Tell The Spartans, which I just watched on youtube...shadow netting, playing, could be anything to dupe an opponent...I dunno..."projection" a word I picked up here in FJ vlogs...complaining about the self same thing one is doing...only seen a third of the clip...baseball on...the rest for sometme...Millie's regalia doesn't belong in jail...๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿก

Watch "08/11/20 Local Laws! Foreign influence,  Acts of war, insurgency and Treason." on YouTube
https://youtu.be/KNMjodPQUss

I'm homely as a camel in look and manner, so, soh, far be it from me to go on about vlogers' presentations, but, but that  being said, I was over at McDuff watching the Bergy stream, and left off...but then cranked up my tolerance, and went back-but now its gone for some reason...noted here FJ recommends it I think...hmmph...anyway, "No." I said when said "the Rosicrucian"...I was standing looking down at George Webb seated at his book signing charet in San Diego...I had just introduced myself, as my turn had come for two free books, and GW may be a little familiar with my comments left here and there, and, and, I thought, 'well, that's apt', when he epitheted me as the Rosicrucian on hearing my name, as I often go on about ancient motifs...but I'm not, and thenabout at the table only vaguely aware of Rosicrucians-Egyptian new age revival...but, but, as often happens with GW's and other vlogers/commentators prompts, "Rosicrucian" made me look!...now, there at the table, I gave GW a copy of my proof Kindle book, Elizabethans, which is an odd anachronistic collection of fifty sonnets I wrote...it was sitting in my truck's glove box, and I thought to trade 2 for 1 for GW's books...a whim...he graciously accepted...he's Huel Howser!...now, this morning I search up Rosicrucians, and much taken aback...rumour has it Shakespear's Sonnets were written by Francis Bacon, who, was, it's thought, a Rosicrucian, and encoded in one Sonnet a treasure map to where the Templar's treasure is buried on Oak Island, Nova Scotia, or some such!!!...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒI jus dunno...GW was in Laguna Beach yesterday, close by, and I thought it remiss not to visit this second charet...found him seated across from Main Beach at Pizza Place with a few others, and he tasked me with finding a table for all across Hwy 1, as he expected more and there was large restaurant on other side...waitress reserved  a table  on the patio, and I waited there, and, time passed, had a snack...clam chowder, coffee...more time passed, so left off and outside saw GW crossing street with group, and another group seated at the outside tables, a choice I'd made, seated there awhile contemplating the beach goers-OC coast home to me-before the waitress took me to the patio...when I worked at Disney, I often saw celebrities...GW was very much having a moment in the sun there near the Lifeguard tower posing for pics...the parking meter was running out for Silver, my jeep, and I left off...thought wise though, still thereabout in San Diego!...the title of my book, Elizabethans, refers to the Sonnets I wrote, each a personification...oh, some else too...one in particular, Crystal Balls, goes on about gathering recruits much in the GW's fashion...recruits as in Elizabethans...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...what to say, I'm a Sonnetteer...

The Rodeo

Unremittant Theme: police violence
Protested violently not with guns
But throwing things flung with insouciance
Least things turnabout into megatons.

A Rodeo with calves roped down wrestled
Plastic tie wrapped wrist bound pinioned quickly,
While singing, baying, glare unbelittled
Stares at the cowboys cowgirls so pretty.

Breaking into the stands the bulls will run
Scatterring the staid seated audience:
What can happen when a prop turns a gun;
What can happen when innocent offense.

So songs are sung until trumpets fail
Muffled by charging phalanxes' impale.

๐Ÿก

Shadow Net

smh-shake my head?...GW's research, which is culled from just where, I dont know-he often says 'we'; his research, his refrains, have it Trump is enduring a series of coup attempts...maybe so...I've lost the name for it, a military tactic, used be England and America against Germany in WW2, and by England against Russia in Kipling's time, then called 'the great game'...the tactic is to nibble at the enemies flanks rather than take on their main force...it's said this was Vietnam War's purpose, to worry Russia and China...of course, Russia and China had their counter tactic, and supported Vietnam in the 'protracted engagement'...oh...that's the term I was looking for...anyway, this clip brings up the notion of a military tool like Shadownet being adabted to domestic politics...Shadownet has an antecedent...America in a scandalous fashion set up a facebook like platform for Cubans, named hummingbird or some such, and tried to, what, politically soften Cuba-foster opposition to the communist government, or whatever kind of government they have-in looks it resembles the common strong men governments of Latin America...an aside...our government was softened by Vietnam, a controversial war..softening is the purpose of this tactic and has in comparison with bombarding an enemy to soften them up before the main assault...it isnt Trump that is in danger...he's brought it all on himself, with his 'we'-his tactical support...what is in danger is the presidency...???!!!***

Watch "McDuff and Webb at 11am,     081720" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/P5Z_GRRk09o

Millie Released

I left off to see what was going on...found a live stream of gathering at Police Station...folk taking pics with Millie and Gavin...it...it looked like GW's charret in San Diego!...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Bergy still on his way, in a dark mood...๐Ÿ˜ฎ...it's Millie's ShadowGate movie now...and I gotta wonder if she was played by Tore and Bergies' "handlers", which could very well be GW and crew...from Farmer Jones posting up the arrest to now I've followed...I've nicknamed the vloggers into two camps, the Confederacy and the Yankees...brings back memories of Civil War board game we played as kids...it was true to history...the North simply had more game pieces and the South could never win!...the South always the underdogs...anyway, like mushrooms after a rain, Confederacy vlogs have popped up all over youtube with their takes on the arrest, and, while they mention Shadowgate/Shadownet, little in the way of looking into it...familiar with it myself from GW/Bergy in december, and much inbetween then and now, I can at a glance measure each bloggers, commenters too, knowledge of Shadownet, deep state matters in general, and, and most are in the dark!...go figure...the clarion call of the Confederacy vlogs is the menace of the deep state, yet a description of it in depth illusive...I myself cant pin down a specific example of Shadownet...back in december reached for ZunZunio-OTI facebook like psyop against Cuba...but I dunno...Robert Steele seems caught off guard-this the Great Spy I Am...dismisses Bergy as a no name low level contractor, and befuddled entirely by Tore!...is Tore for reals?...this small cast of the movie is being backround checked...Gavin a curio...skateboards, physics degree, and a pilot...link doesnt mention if he works, but he looks the part of the skateboarders/skimboarders that I follow...a classroom jounalistic effort I did was a short history of skateboards...as kids, ours were a two by four with front and back solid metal skate wheels nailed to it...researching the story, '86?, I was impressed how edgy the skateboard magazines were, a rabbit hole I skirted!...skate boards were transformed with the plastic wheels, and the riders adapted their skills to snowboards...my history went that far...now it would include the skim boarders...GW should include a visit to the Wedge in Balboa!...wedge/skim boards...wherewas I?...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...footwork...it's all about footwork...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

quote

Watch "๐Ÿ”ดMillie Weaver PROTEST In Ohio: Arrested For Journalism! 8/17/20  We Are Millie  |  Share NOW" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Fk2yQsTG58Y

Watch "Gavin Wince, Millie Weaver’s Partner: 5 Fast Facts" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/L1ttduQ8yK4

unquote

๐Ÿก


Notes: the Millennial Millie Story is findable with youtube search...Angels score a run...Angels 1-0...that link to GW's twitter/periscope cast a good place to begin!...but one needs twitter/periscope app...I visited, tried to, GW a second time...he held forth in Laguna Beach...brb....I'll add that to the comments...added another Millie one too...Millie I didnt know of until mention in FJ vlog...now, I'm chimed in with thousands of others following the travail!...Bergy is the tale, and presently vloging his journey back to Ohio on his motorcycle...this isnt itchy boots, or on her bike!...Dodgers 3-1...I'll post now, and off to browse this most curious tale!...bbk now and then while game on with updates...game on!...bk...bottom of ninth...browses found the story quiet...added Shadow Net comment...that from back in December, and back when I didnt save where I posted composed comments!...likely one of GW's interviews with Bergy...Angels down to their last out...Fletcher up...6-3 ground out...Dodgers 8-3...update: this morning, 17th, added one more comment that finishes up the tale, for now...

:)

DavidDavid



No comments: