Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fern Fawn




When I saw the Doe on the Creek Path yesteday...I took note if it was with Milk...and seeing it was...I was expecting to see One Fawn...and was ready when the Fawn showed!...I...I really like this part of the clip!...

Got up for pancakes..then curled up all the way to work time!...I was sleeeepy....no pics today....

Sunny warm blue...lots of people singing little songs while working at Last Chance...Russians Jamaicans Domincans Chinese Philippinos Mexicans Ukranians Poles...to name a few...Amercans too...I've never traveled widely about...so it's a treat to see folk from all over the world!...I think the Greek's had poetry drama and song contests during the Olympics...

Oh...the Deer dont like to eat Ferns...One Fawn just checked them out...

No comments: