Monday, December 1, 2008

Coyote and Deer











Made an afternoon walk over to the Post Office...new adaptor for the binocs came....makes it so I can set it on the tripod....works okay!...Deer portion of clip was taken with this yet-another-contraption...digiscope binoculars!....I set the 3x up with the bracket on the one side of the binocs...through the other lens I sighted in on the Doe at Lodgpole Point....I had to adust a little to align the camera...but was able to sight quick... a lot faster than with the minidigi...and of course the bigdigi!....Binoc lens vignettes badly...but okay for clips and 'holga' pics!...took it easy today...trying to kick the cold...tomorrow I'll try to make a day of it with the contraptions!...Coyote was on the Boardwalk by the Artist's Grove...and was annoyed with me for disturbing it's listening for Meadow Critters....was happy to see Coyote...been awhile....a quiet walk other wise...Critter and Tourist wise!!...sunny cool to cold and blue....Doe was by the Village Path....dial mistakenly set to M and wrong exposure made for just the eyes pic...

No comments: