Saturday, December 20, 2008

Young Redshouldered Hawk









Clip and top and bottom pics from last December...middle pic from February....I have some others of Martin, the Young Redshoulderd Hawk....and friends have some too...the Hawks were more about last year this time...though today I have report of a Hawk like call....one sharp whistle that fades...was asked if it could be a Peregrine...'There supposed to be about...", my answer.....reporter once saw a Pygmy Owl...in Arizona!...in 1988!...sitting in hole in a cactus....took the Shuttle to the Post Office...and walked back through Cook's...sat awhile at the Artists' Grove munching croissants....quiet and took no pics...sunny cold and blue....oh...Bobcat on Chapel Bridge from last December too...first time I saw Bobcat...though not the first clip...had one and didn't know it of Bobcat in the Fig Tree being bedeviled by Ravens....Ravens were the only subject, I thought...'till I reviewed the clip...I'll put that up sometime...oh!...the little bird from yesterday...Yellow Rump Warlbler?...was posing beautifully back of the Cabin this morning...but didn't have camera with!!

No comments: