Tuesday, September 22, 2020

MiniCooper:OTI::pics,notes:::9/22/20

Open To Interpretation

Aliso Beach Mini Cooper

#stradaeasel










Notes: Out and back to Aliso Beach...arrived 6:38 am, or so the parking receipt said...thought to stay awhile, but really sleepy...while snacking JackintheBox fare, #21 and large coffee, at the lot, a Mini Cooper drove by, packed with what looked like art stuff, and drove right to the Palace view spot...a no parking spot which is never parked in!...I was readying to take the French easel and set up for the oil plein air thereabout on the sand, where I've often been, but thought to wait, least I intrude in someone else's effort...I dunno...they may have just been traveling, but did seem to know to drive right to the spot...and the young slender girl, dressed in hoody and skirt, got out, and, and contemplated...looked long at the Palace...artist or not, she gave the scene the art once over...long enough for me to do a charcoal sketch...my attention diverted a bit, and she had drove off-gone...hmmph...and I left off for home, the sketch enough of a wonder for the morning!...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: