Thursday, September 10, 2020

Cottages:OTI::pics, notes:::9/10/20

Open To Interpretation

Crystal Cove Cottages

#stradaeasel

Notes: Angels 6-2 over Rangers...missed game on the radio...rolled out to the Shake Shack...breakfast at 7am...see pic!...and, that was the sketch for today...the sky is just weird, fog overcast mixed with smoke...an erie dim...so, left off and came home via Laguna Canyon and Interstate 5...google maps said that route can be made in 21 minutes...took me twice that...but its a thought to go that way rather than Harbor, as it drops me off right at Main Beach...but, I dont like the freeway...and, I'm in no hurry!...Adobe Premier and Elements discs came...had to buy a DVD read write drive...and upload took awhile...still Premier to do...but I can crop again, and use editing tools I am familiar with!...little people from two days ago...











:)

DavidDavid

No comments: