Friday, July 24, 2020

O.B.E.

Out Of Body Experience

Watch "The Big Mystery Above Tonalá, Mexico" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/9bA9egO2OD4

thanks for bringing me back to these comments...☺...Robert Graves in his preface to his Greek Myths puts down a challenge:

quote:

Tlaloc's emblem was a toad, so was that of Argos... ... ...Yet at what epoch was the European and Central American cultures in contact?...Any expert help in solving the problem would be greatly appreciated.

The Greek Myths, Complete Edition, Penguin paperback...

unquote

(edit: Argos is ancient Greek City...Graves says its emblem was Toad, some link to Dionysus, its patron? and Mushrooms/Toadstools?)

Graves came to this after taking Magic Mushrooms, after personal visions...everyone came to this back in the sixties, and since...a much popularized pursuit and notion...mysef, being a sober sort, avoided all that, and I mean, "all that" in Graves meaning...😃...but, that challenge, once heard, is hard to put down, much like Graves' books...☺...I'm no expert, but over the years, followed what the academics/NatGeo sorts, were making of things...then along came youtube vlogs, vlad9vt, Charlie Kos, Brien Forester, Mystery History, and such...much fun...and, and I made a comment to Kos clip going on about Inca Polygon Walls...cement my thought..and I started digging my ownself!...shortly thereafter discovered the Inca textile tocapus, and the step fret...the fret I first saw on an Aztec shield, then in Peru, Lord Sipan/Lady Cao...and, oh!, that's "Tlaloc" and "Argos"!!!...it seems plain some manner of telepathy is involved, but I dunno...if that, then plain too, secrecy involved...Gutenberg invented moveable type, printing press, but the Phaistos Disc suggests such known in principle long before, as does the designs on ancient coins, pottery made from molds...the Mesoamericans had wheeled toys, but no wheeled carts in the New World...so, what's going on?... here and there overlaps, here and there things totally different...my favorite curio of late is the Narmer Mace, Egypt, scene, and the Moche, Peru, sacrifice scene...see Dunbarton Oaks site...a King sits under a canopy on a platform reached by stairs, and is being given offerings...the canopies are identical, what caught my eye, and closer study, much else...just the banded registers a "tell"!...if I wrote a book, I'd begin it with Graves' challenge!

____☺____

Notes:...the morning began with no particular place to youtube browse, but as sometimes happens, a "1" was beside the envelope icon, and, and it was a reply to my comments to above vlog clip of a year ago!...the reply went over a connect between frequencies, like radio stations, coming in "threes", and world wide ancient motifs with "threeness" about them...like a code among Shamans, Shamans that astral travel, often under influence of hallucinigens...I'd copy paste the reply to make this clearer, but youtube comment edit tools copy protect comments...I can copy my own, like above, while in edit mode, but comments once posted wont highlight/copy...one can still screen shot, or transcribe...in truth, the reply was brief, and as much to the whole thread as my comments, so, soh, one should see the whole context, the clip with all its comments...this true of all these comment blog posts...I dont astral travel as a Shaman might, but, like everyone, I travel about in my dreams...yes...sometimes in outer space...there's one, a repeating one, not repeated recently, but so distinct I wonder and ponder!...in it, I arrive at a planet that doesnt circle a sun, but is sort of suspended between two opposing far away suns...a dark world too, as it were, the suns so far away...like an only moonlit place...and there events ongoing, like out of movie Star Wars...but, I dunno, I wake from such, my dreams as dim as that world...after a fashion now, telepathy is with us-our cell phones...as a figuritive metaphor for what real telepathy might be like, the phones together with the internet are spot on...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: