Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween Sunset:OTI::pics,notes:::10/31/20

Open To Interpretation

#inktober thirty one

Crawl

Balboa Pier, Halloween Sunset

















Notes:  out and back to Balboa Pier...was down with doing Seal for Inktober prompt "Crawl"...Seal has been missing from the out and backs, though glimpsed now and then, and this time too on the second out...two outs?...lemee explain: arrived at Balboa early, and fogged in again at the Ocean...I know Seal hangs around the end of Balboa Pier, so, soh, paddled out there and had fish and chips again at Ruby's...Fishermen catching the usual tiny Mackerel...Sun behind the grey fog, just a glow...and no luck for Seal...picked up, disappointed-last Inktober day, and not much to show...on the way back, stopped at Michaels and bought three 18x24 canvases (dont know if three for eleven dollars is the way to go for quality canvas!), and, and, opening my wallet, I didn't have my credit card...left it at the outside table at Ruby's on the end of the Pier...called them up, 'yes, we have it'...much luck, and went back out, the second, to the Pier!...parked, my ticket still good, and up on the Pier I donated five bucks to the homeless fellow who has occupied the South side opposite the Sunset Spot, and continuing on, I sight Seal...and the sky going riot with Halloween oranges!...go figure...trotted to end of the Pier again, this time chasing Seal rather than Dolphin...retrieved the card, much thanks to Ruby's...found Seal diving through the pilings, glimpsed, and gone...hmmph...I then settled in taking Sunset pics...much fun...on the first out, I passed on taking a pic of the Pavilion...regretted this, as it's a good  close to the month of Inktober pics, but here I was again back at the Pier, so got that pic too...and almost got a pic of all the pics, but I miss pressed the shutter...a Mom was walking with her kid, the kid dressed up in a Lobster costume, with eye stalks!...too much...anyway, plan for November is no plan!...except to vote...could have done that today, polling places open early...Vote!...oh, the Surfboard keychain from a favorite souvenir stand...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: