Open to Interpretation
City Words
#Aliso
Game on...on the radio...Cardinals 13 at Dodgers 5...just got back from roll out to Aliso...took most of Angels' game...they're losing big to Yankees...Dodgers up...bottom of seventh...start of Stada easel contest...thought to do Aliso...but blocked off when I got there...McDonald's fries cool off too soon...actually, evening a little cooler tonight...a tiny hint of Fall...parked aside PCH, atop like a bluff...did a quick sketch, and took photo...nighttime...not much to see...wanted to see the erosion the big waves have done...would have been cool...Aliso a favorite scene...still can do... have all month...post photo and sketch to facebook...to bottom of ninth...maybe here too...picked up paint gear at Home Depot and Michaels...doing the sketch was a hazard...getting in and out of Silver, traffic, no room...got honked at...thoughts full of ideas for plein air scenes...weekend family destinations when I was kid...I think we went to Aliso, it had a different name?...maybe not...place I'm thinking of was called Young's Beach...Salt Creek now...a mile or so South of Aliso...Cardinals 13-Dodgers 8...Yankees 7-Angels 3...
:)
DavidDavid

No comments:
Post a Comment