City Words
#Minestrone
🦋🦛🦛🦛
Dream:
Crowd files into long dining hall
Stetching to my left, is a cave like interior of a wooden medieval dining hall...a long table with benches, which I can't see, as so many people are crowding in to sit at the table...I wake up
Gifted ŵfist wa t ch...hir Ed d by business nm people...job providres housing or is tgebhou STG ing...i go there a wair time to go back to my place. Checking fimunny watvh...like a small knib button
I've been gifted a watch like thing strapped by a narrow grey band to my left wrist...it's an oblong button, cream colored...I examine it...I'm offered a job with housing...back and forth from new place to my old to get a few clothes...I wake up...
Sea creature fight...big cats...morph into bibcat...open we d cages ..grate and stone..
V rab creature moephs into two bobcats...girl brings food
I'm in a wrestling fight with sea creatures that resemble big cats, and crabs...next scene, I have them captured in two caves with bars across them...in one, the creatures morph into mountain lions, then bobcats...friendly...a girl brings food for them...they are to being "rescued"...I wake up...
🎶Yesterday, I watched the first episode of Sherlock Holmes...BBC production on PBS...aaand then I watched The Thing...the newer cover...lots and lots of CGI shape shifting in The Thing...Holmes: extrapolation from data bits-minestrone...CGI, and AI, work alike...from general data, bits and pieces stored in computer memory, algorithms sort and compile...I have AI's take on this...memory data is their minestrone soup...see yesterday post...
✨️are dreams like CGI?
✨️are dreams like AI?
Angels 5-Nationals 6...Dodgers 3-Marlins 4...
:)
DavidDavid

No comments:
Post a Comment