Open to Interpretation
City Words
Dream Words
#Pillar
Game on...on the radio...Giants 3-Dodgers 3...top of third...bottomof third...
🦛🦋Dream
🦛We'rr in a drama episode...ae're acotors...then anttger scene,,, i'm embracung an actress...we're in towels...our faces made up older. Rerun..one has metal loops on their face
🧶we're actors in a scene...then another scene...rerun...I'm embracing an actress...we're in towels...all our faces made up older...one has chrome metal hoops across their face...
🎶wondered some more about floating pillar in the dream...Praveen replied to my comment--"kindly read my channel about Hampi singing pillar..."...I did, I had!...and he drifted into the hanging stone chain..don't know how to take his reply...likely a generic macro he just clics on...celebrities do that...have ready made replies...channel celebrities a special species...can't picture even one that has become a media, movie star like celebrity...
✨️web channel influencer that has become hollywood movie maker
🎶oh, a few I've never heard of have made Hollywood movies I haven't see...not a fan of hooror movies..thought is my flying pillar in my dream may have drawn from all the doomscroll missles I've seen on tv!!...Tommy up... and I'm tired...doze away with game on...bbk...bk...game on...twins 5-Angels 5...bottom of eleventh...?...Dodgers 10-Giants 4...final🎀...walkoff...Twins 5-Angels 6...😇...
:)
DavidDavid

No comments:
Post a Comment