Sunday, September 20, 2026

Wound:September 20, 2026

Open to Interpretation

City Words

Dream Words

#Wounds

Games on...on the radio...Dodger 2 -Giants 1...bottom of seventh...Twins at Angels...I was at the Angels game...left early...I didn't want to get trapped in exit traffic...fan from Oklahoma liked my Sooners shirt...they were homesick for home there...then, this alI on exiting, I got ducked, a pink rubber duck left on Silver's mirror...that still a thing for Jeep owners...Angels were down 3 when I left, with just one hit!...their last home game...seventh inning there now...Twins 8-Angels 0...still one Angel hit...Giants up...top of eighth...

🦋🦛
Dream

🦛Foreign pal a palace I walk out sh as dow follows...chasibg ar gatèg....

🧶rerun...a commotion in a foreign land...soldiers at the ready...scene like an Indian Palace...the commotion there...rulers...apparently, I am too, dressed like a cos play sultan...and I'm fighting, arguing, with them, a Queen nags me, along with the Shadow taking exception to my girl friend, and I leave out a gate in a huff...I wake up

🎶My fights with the shadows, rerun dreams that are always same theme, I can't do anything about when I'm dreaming...and they are like unhealed wounds...chronic...like my right foot bottom from standing at work...a carpel tunnel on and on thing...I've tried to poke fun at the Shadows...no luck...I'm dream paralyzed thenabout dreaming!...so stuck...every sleep, these festering bully wounds can occur...readsaid dreams heal the knocks and bruses of the day...Dodgers score another run...top of ninth...


✨️...readsaid dreams heal the knocks and bruses of the day..

That is a beautiful sentiment, echoing the idea that rem sleep and dreaming act as a form of nocturnal therapy to process emotional stress and reset our minds.
During dreaming, your brain downregulates stress neurochemicals like noradrenaline. This allows you to re-process difficult emotional memories from the day in a safe, neurochemically calm environment, effectively taking the painful "sting" out of those experiences.
Are you looking for a scientific breakdown of how dreams process emotions, or are you seeking creative inspiration like poetry or a journal prompt based on this quote?

🎶there's more to this, "unhealed dream wounds"...for tomorrowmorrow...Dodgers about to win...W...tying run at plate...two out...0-2...2-2...K...Giants 1-Dodger 3...Dodgers have won ten in row without Ohtani...🎀...Twins 8-Angels 0...
:)
DavidDavid


No comments: