Friday, September 18, 2026

Pillar: September 18, 2026

 City Words


Dream Words

#Pillar

🦋🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛
Dream

🦛Pillar. Collected floated taken away...s dne arriving disc...singing

Pillar

🧶
Like high in the air...a whirlwind thin disc, and a pillar, tall as a man,  fashioned, grooved, on a lathe, bulbous-one large bulb, and smaller one, caught in the air disc flying...or space gas...as that's what happens...it sails off into outer space, some alien world has bargained for it...pillar arrives to singing...??...I wake up

🎶pillar drew from those elaborate Hindu temple pillars...?...

🦛Books running around

🧶I'm running around bare assed...sprinting in fact...scene appears...a narrow stack of books, above and to my left...stacked wily nilly...a girl comes beside me on my right, says, "oh, those two red ones are favorites of mine, and you are the author!"...she's nude too, and I recognize her, an old friend...we embrace...the two books have red covers...I wake up...

🎶I have three self published kindel amazon books...only one on line...all three with black covers...to do, is self publish my riffs, like The Chin Strap Canadian Goose, as paper books...lots of riffs...for sometime...the little books are fun to make, handle, read, when done...then, then they sit on my bookshelf...such is fate of posting, self publishing-same as for reals, 'cept for reals there's payment and celebrity-fame...

Sprint

I'll run around nude
Until I can hug you, nude too,
For liking my storybook.

🎶when the Shadows nag me into embarresements, like nude in public, I'll push back with poem for reals!


🦛Shirts in the locker

🧶I'm hired, or fired, to or from, a seasonal job that provides housing...live on site...I need to get my old mail, and can't remember box, or where post office, and I have clean shirts, two, in my old locker, which I've lost keys to...and trying to find HR...rerun...I wake up...

🎶mash up, pastiche, drawn from varius jobs, job places, like Park, Valley, Malls...shirts draw from WhatTheShip channel...host wears neat decorative nautical shirts...best takes on Iran...shipping is a floating nation unto itself!

🦛Old friends

🧶scene: town in hollow...rerun...mexican gangster hold out there...I'm trying to find way back to my hovel...two fellows to my right...scare me...but I know them...we messed around together three years ago in the mexican's turf
...I recall one's name, and say it...I wake up



🦛Telling stiry

🦛Blue story

🦛Three forkd

Three forks!...I'm hired as caterer with my crew, big room, big party, rich guy throwing it befriends me, and is helping us clean up afterwards, helping me, things on ground before us..."fork" he points...three forks tangled in table cloths...someone going on about telling the Blue Story...over and over...while I'm thinking that's wrong, it was nothing like that...I'll tell what I saw...I didn't see anything untoward...and puzzled...Blue Story thing goes on for like four dreams , 🦛🦛🦛🦛,  in a row...someone is coming to ask about the party...guy goes on and on about tell them the Blue Story...mutiple wake ups...

🎶the rich guy was a gangster, drawn it seems from the Brazilian beef oligarchs...their story on the Irish girl's channel...the FDA no longer checks beef, and Trump is buying Brazilian beef that the EU has banned for illegal cattle antibiotics...I listened to this dozing...scary now to think of fast food, destination of this beef, ground up from meat at skin level where the antibiotics pool...cant have a Micky D Happy Meal without this nag...this dream sequenced...I have dreams like that...wake from a dream, then go right back into the dream

✨️wake from a dream, then go right back into the dream...

Waking up from a dream and going right back into the same storyline is called dream re-entry or dream continuation, which happens when your brain hits "unpause" on your active REM cycle.
Why It Happens
Quick return to sleep: If you wake up for only a brief moment, your brain chemistry does not fully shift into a wide-awake state.
Lingering focus: Keeping your mind focused on the plot of the dream stops your brain from clearing the narrative.
Bypassing sleep stages: Falling back asleep immediately lets you skip the first light sleep stages and jump straight back into the REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep cycle you just left.
False awakenings: Sometimes you only think you woke up, but you are actually still dreaming that you got out of bed.
Common Experiences
The auto-resume effect: It feels like hitting play on a paused video because your short-term memory is still holding onto the scene.
Lucid control: People often realize they are back in the same dream, which can turn the experience into a lucid dream where you control what happens.
Exhaustion: Constantly slipping back and forth between wakefulness and deep REM sleep can make you feel tired when you actually wake up for the day.

🎶that last bit is a problem...I dont sleep longer than two hours...dont have rem sleep...just hippo...I beat myself up for being lazy, not getting houswork done, and that's true...but...I'm sooo sleepy all the time...tired...can go a few hours writing, and that eases feeling tired...have become coffee addict...

🦛Affair

🧶I'm wrapped around a girl friend, it's an affair sorta, as she's hooked up with someone else, sorta...I wake up...
🎶there was more to that...trying to recall with just one word...Dream Words!...lost a bunch in this whole bunch...sorta is a nag...

🦛Tea
🧶scene...there's tea cups and tea pot on the tile floor...in large spa room...maintained by attendant all night...for everyone...middle of night, I kneel down and pour tea...pot is full, and cup hot...I wake up...
🎶a nag to have fresh tea in house, and some better  cups and pot!...I need to get a dream robe...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: