Thursday, September 10, 2026

Grimace: September 10, 2026

 City Words


# Grimace

πŸ¦‹
Dream:

πŸ¦›πŸ¦›πŸ¦›πŸ¦›

Driving car.t hilly sanfrancisco... floers drafcfing..lost flowers...passetby nits...im lost...take bearings. .abandon cart crossxstreet even more lost...explain where i am. Sinewhere in subburbs south sf...i waje up...

I'm driving a little utility cart, carrying flowers, on hilly city streets, delivering them...the flowers have dragged on the ground...just green stalks left...a passerby notes this...I'm lost...try to take bearings...note this building on this street side, that one across the street...rerun...the buildings change...scene from above of vast subburb...I wake up...

It's any city, but like San Francisco...

Tails electric chord

They have tails...like electric chords...and I try to explain what the tails can do when plugged in...the tails are full of memories...I wake up...

Sometimes, rather than viewing a scene, it's just my thinking...this a first time, but a rerun in a hypogiac later...

by a causeway of a wide bay, I'm on a long low ship slowly moving along...and sinking...city in distance...bay is rising slowly up the buildings...everything slowly submerging...long moments looking over the bay...I wake up...

a "flood" dream...


πŸ›
From the Browse

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1970258496997779/?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e


"Love it when he smiles, rather than the  grimace they all do..."...comment on Holland scoring soccer goal

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3705711602904572?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e


found that on reel about Holland, the soccer player...sometimes he just smiles after scoring...watching US Open women's match, noted the "aggresive grimace", not just in the players, but their friends, family, coaches, in the stands...the venue is so meticulous, clean and neat, the ball boy girls and boys disciplined martinets...players very pretty...aaand, then they grimace...at least they weren't grunting...corporate logos on walls...Chase, JP Morgan, Emirates, and the commercials: strange pills from big pharma...Coco lost tonight...she tries to hit winners from backcourt...does better going to net...I played tennis in high school!...smiles if you won, stoic face if you lost...tennis is top dog dominant...one player can win like everything for years!

✨️Elena Rybakina defeated Coco Gauff 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 tonight in a highly competitive US Open semifinal match at Arthur Ashe Stadium. [1, 2]
Your tactical assessment is spot on—Gauff frequently found herself pinned in backcourt baseline rallies trying to match Rybakina's sheer power and depth, which often led to errors when forcing low-margin winners. On the other hand, when she transitions forward, uses her world-class speed, and finishes points at the net, she looks significantly more dynamic and in control of the court. [1, 2, 3]
Rybakina vs. Gauff Semifinal

🎢Angels...Dodgers...off today...

:)

DavidDavid


















No comments: