City Words
Dream Words
#Nightmare
🦋🦛Dream
🦛Rerun i the park...hauling gear m...hoses..did som a job...fin cc out of aay foof countef...black woma n conversation...black m Ed n. Sw t up to play.game...
🧶I'm doing some job in the Park...with gear, hoses...Park's crowded...I pick up, and try to find way...hungry, and I find food counter run by black woman...pancakes...we talk...time for me to go, we both know...continue to talk thru glass doorway..."go" she says, "there will be another time"...I try to gather my gear, tools, but hose all tangled...scene changes...inside home with black family...talking...I'm about to leave, but one black man wants to play a game, just one before I go...on the floor, where the door threshold is, is set a simple rectangle paper card...we are to launch tokens from off it, flip with finger, and land on another card in front...but that part of game missing...another black man is helping to get that...I wake up...
🎶my "going" is I'm waking up...black people is drawing from poem about slavery I wrote yesterday, I think...blacks, mexicans, other ethnicities, in my dreams...some gangsters...these drawn from movies and such...I think...anyway, that's a that for sometime...the poem below riffs on that dream mourning, unhealed dream wounds...that as slavery, comes to mind...sort of a poem in Kerouac's run-on riffs, jammed up paragraph, like his dream reports...drawn lore list...listing not a thing I do...too many of those...maybe it's just a riff...with onomonopeia upgrade...I can do that, on the fly...tho need to pause to remember think...like now...oh, thought is to break it into free verse, each line seperate...to make one dwell on each...like in Black Deck Tales...an unusual riff poem for me...I have Fort Sumpter wrong, but the history of the big American flag over it spot on...so leave it...misspell of ping too-pin...
We Love Nightmares
Like an atomic model, I'm scrying, eyes closed dozing, seeing, the pinpong balls connected with rods, tinker toys...gosh, we loved tinker toys...why no scale up of that?...oh, there are, just gotta look...so, my atomic model, has rust covered ping pongs, and it's foggy, and there are electrical discharges...little lightnings...oh, that's the memory cloud, I'm thinking...feed dropped the scale of things, microscopic to macroscopic...atoms to stars...how far apart, relatively, atoms and stars the same!...but atoms move one another in a moment...stars take light years...the cloud works because info is passed down there and up light speed...info between stars takes light years up there...relative speed to distance between stars and atoms...or is that apples and oranges?...at the game, the Star Spangled Banner...that's a morning vision...a mourning dream...morning as N1 hypnopompics happen at daybreak..
.mourning as it celebrates a sorrow...the bombardment of Fort Sumpter...beginning of Civil War...mourning dreams are unhealed wounds...celebrated often in song...visions...Jesus on the Cross, martyred Saint days...to heal is to forget...we wound our kids...making them remember, as we were made...scarification...every generation sees again these unhealed dreams, unforgotten dreams...rinse, repeat..Holidays mark the events...memorials...stones engraved with scenes more out of a dream than reality...rockets red glare over the Fort...fireworks...gosh, we love fireworks...kaboom!!!...Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima...all that like a dream Hollywood arc, plot, vision!...so many movies, so much time to dream...when we just talked, we tatooed our skin, scarred our skin, wore piercings and listened to the prophets that knew all the lore, minds scarified by lineage, ancestory, study, schooled, skilled in visions, that could tell mourning dreams, prophecy...slavery in Egypt...scars from whips..."here, look at this...from the Indianapolis"...
CityWords
🧐
https://www.clevelandcivilwarroundtable.com/charleston-1861-the-other-star-spangled-banner/
:)
DavidDavid

No comments:
Post a Comment