Thursday, September 17, 2026

Nag:September 17, 2026

 City Words


#Nag

🦋
Dream

🦛Somersault fail...

I land on my head being somersaulted, tumbled, thinking my neck will break...

🎶I can't somersault, one of my athletic can'ts!...and that dream bullied me...found a weakness...body surfing a fail...one, I could barely swim, two, nearsighted and waves looked huge...actually, some were at 42nd street...but it was happy time, being with friends at the beach...I'd bob about, dive thru waves...good at timing them...and occasionaly take off on one, but not being good at somersaulting, I couldn't tumble out when the wave closed out...or I missjudged, and went over the falls, straight into the sands...my friends were experts, body surfed the Wedge...I was a tag along, there, at the Wedge, sat on the beach...the SkidKids channel has their like...accomplished surfers are like the pinnacle of cool...the spectators Ohs!!! there at Wedge oft for surfers getting slammed into the sand...parents would bring up youth pastor being paralyzed by the shore break at Balboa Pier...kinda the "you'll shoot your eye out" if you get a BB gun snark...another friend wouldn't go in the surf, ever...the dream somersault drew from time playing basketball...I was up for a rebound, and my legs taken out, and landed on my head-heard the cartiledge strain in my neck...sat still a moment, things okay, my thought, "I'm still here!"...I just bought wet suit shorts, a vest, fins, facemask, thinking to bob in the waves, snorkel...did manage to SCUBA okay back in the day...actually very okay...very at peace underwater...but funds were a limit...the double ended boat on the drive has intent to be a dive boat...dreams wait on the driveway...hmmph...pursuits have risks...many content to stay on the beach...and that's okay...

🦛A rerun...corridors big rooms some kinda spa...wearing shorts...carrying another pair...wondering to go nude...fog...night beforr a speech...big wig tech about now, but said to be snockered...white misty fog...i wake up m

like the recreation area of a Hotel...swimming pool, spa...corridors foggy...looking for showers...wearing shorts, carrying in my hand another pair..."go naked"...a prompt, a nag...a big wig tech has arrived, after night before his speech...he's snockered, a wreck...I wake up...





🦛I'm looking for a gem stone...at a show...on actabke im shown a few...a
Few like rough lttle whiteush stones...and shown some small shite rounded coral like st I nes...i carry five of the rough stonez, one coral in my left hand...showman is trying to help...i set them on the counter...the coral nub is gone...just gine!... i wake up...

Dream draws from my pausing on geology channels...that, and a just like for reals when I am at rock shows, shops, new age displays of gems..rockhounds, geologists, new age shop keeps,  are Shadows!...I didn't have a gem in mind, but liked the coral nubs...which were unremarkable, stones the size of a pea...



🎶one gets nagged on in dreams, bullied, snarked, "do this, do that, are you chicken!"

✨️one gets egged on in dreams, bullied, snarked, "do this, do that, are you chicken!"

Dreams like that can leave you waking up feeling completely exhausted, frustrated, or even angry. It is incredibly draining to face that kind of relentless pressure, teasing, and bullying—especially in a space like your own dreams where you are supposed to be resting.
In the world of dream psychology, being nagged, bullied, or called "chicken" usually points to a few common internal themes:
Unresolved waking stress: Your brain might be processing situations from your day-to-day life where you feel controlled, micro-managed, or judged by others.
Internalized pressure: Sometimes, the "bully" in the dream isn't actually another person; it is our own harsh inner critic pushing us to do more, take risks, or conform to expectations.
Boundary testing: These dreams often highlight a feeling of helplessness or a struggle to stand up for yourself and say "no" in waking life.
Because dreams speak in metaphors, the taunts are rarely about actually being "chicken." Instead, they are usually about the anxiety of confronting a difficult choice or feeling like you are falling short of someone else's standards.

🎶AI is a nag...

✨️Many people feel that modern artificial intelligence tools act like a constant nag because they are forcefully integrated into everyday software and apps.
Why AI Feels Intrusive
Forced Integration: Companies add chat boxes and helper features to standard programs where users do not want or need them.
Cluttered Workflows: Instead of speeding things up, constant prompts can interrupt focus and make simple tasks harder.
Mixed Public Reactions: On r/ArtificialInteligence, opinions are mixed; some users describe the widespread presence of AI as an annoying gimmick, while others embrace the change. [1]
Bigger Industry Concerns
Beyond daily annoyance, experts and former employees have raised alarms on CNN about how fast and unregulated the broader push into superintelligence has become. [1]
If you'd like to share, which specific app or feature is nagging you the most right now?
CNN

Former OpenAI employee: ‘Yes, AI might really kill us all’
YouTube·Cambridge In America

36:44
AI and the Brain with Dr. Ronjon Nag
Reddit·r/ArtificialInteligence
The overuse of AI is ruining everything : r/ArtificialInteligence
November 12, 2024 — AI Overuse Frustration: Many users feel that AI is being overused and intrusively integrated into everyday tools and services without adding genuine value. They...


🦛Matket talk

🎶I was in a talk about something...lost memory...but I went to sleep with yt channel playing, low volume-common trick to bring on sleep...and the channel was on about the selling of the Twin Tours in months leading up to attack...how big buildings are bought and sold is trick...over my head...market talk...

🦛You all know where you are going"

I'm like a guide, in charge of a group of people and animals...adults, but kidlike, and the animals like cartoon like...and the Shadows scatter them, hazard them...a scene: I'm standing in a parkland, and see my charges all grouped together, animals too, approaching me...happy to see them...and they go past me-left to right to forward..."You all know where you are going.", I say...one Black adult just looks at me while walking...on my right is a young tree, and a tall chain link fence...I dwell on the tree...I wake up...

🎶sometimes in the dreams I "dwell", able to look awhile at something that holds still!...these reports are "Dwells"...this dream draws from Mile Square Park...can say that because of the Tree, and Fence-such there...Dodgers 8-Reds 2...Dodgers win outright their division, or something...they wont have to wildcard...wait...ways to go for that...magic number six to clear wildcard...

✨️"Dreams speak in metaphors"...🎶poets making...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: