Friday, July 13, 2012

Windmill Hawk









As one nears Merced on 140 there is a Windmill where once, from yarts Bus, I sighted Hawk, and eversince, have gazed thereabout on rollabouts, hopeful that Hawk would be there when I'm in Silver and can pull over and stop!...passing the Windmill Monday Morning, these were my thoughts, and 'wait!' ....'Hawk is there!!...checked traffic, made a uee, and farfar away pic...tried for clip, but Hawk flew off...pic still cool...that Day, visited Merced Wildlife Refuge...Hawk and Duck and Blue Heron pics...and visited Applegate Zoo...Bobcat pic, which is a new favorite...and gives me pause...for most part, one wants to take wildlife pics in the Wild, even if there is a Road crowded with tourists out of camera view...idea is the surroundings should at least look wild...but that's not true to Critters' circumstance, is it?....thought is now to keep a camera eye out for Critters in not just wild settings....anyway, Bucks and Merganserling pics from that afternoon back in Valley...or maybe that was Tuesday Evening!...Bucks by Road in Chapel Meadow...Merganserlings, with Mama Merganser, by Swinging Bridge...,pic of Bird that maybe is fledgling I haven't id...while in Merced I purchased a big tv...32 inch...not as big as some!...it's for playing wow, so I can see tiny text...butbut, I perused the blog with it, and 'am taken aback!...always thought folk would see blog as I see it on small computer screens, laptops and such...I dont particularly like oversize pics of Critters...I have a few...a Hawk pic bigger than Hawk dont quite seem right...but the big screens are here to stay, I'd say...will take getting used too...sunny blueblue hot...oh..some overcast today, and report of showers tomorrow...back on the Third I rolled over to the East Side...pics for sometime...inbetween too, some At Lunch pics...Does now and then, and Merganserlings Two, or Three, and Mallardlings Three, or Two!, at Ozone Beach...not seen big Duck Families this Summer, or Fawns yet with Does...Falls have dried up almost...at work, I tried to explain my routine to friend...'first thing I see when I go on line is the splash page with news blurbs, which I pretty much skip to go to my blog, and see the newsefeed of the blogs I follow'...I  mean, those favorite blogs come ahead of email, and facebook, and Valley web reports...friend said they do much the same, but check sports...I'd check sports if I could follow sports!...but working evenings, and a problematic cable hook up, which is completely south at the moment, I've kinda given up  sports, and news in general...hmmph...anyway anyway, blogs out there are important, or something, and I feel like a favorite cartoon on the funny pages has stopped when I see a blog just, stop!...kinda frustrating, as I dont want to send off missive, 'hey, what's up!'...and be intrusive...bloggers, sorta like novelists, have to be left to their own devices, I know...but, bloggers should have a care for the blog readers, which are growing for all the blogs I suspect, and  should give a headsup, brb, on vacation, need a break, cant deal with it anymore!, whatever, notice...dont know, but the time has already arrived when a novelist with a novel being distributed on kindel like readers, enovels and such, can engage with the readers as they read, sorta, or something...some of this is in the wow game...it's a novel of sorts, a blog of sorts...well, I'll go ruminate while waiting in the cue for warsong gulch!...

No comments: