Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kite Sunset

http://youtu.be/dYEqNP4iGKM



 
At the North of Ft. Bragg, between the Long Hotels, there's a Vacant Lot, for sale I think!, and it is Kite's favorite, along with the Snag in the Vacant Lot on other side of Road, and it's fine spot to walk out to the Bluffs, and an Old Road now a Path is thereabout too for Evening strolls...anyway, I'd been taking clips of Kite on the Snag several times during the Day, and Kite's Soaring, and I'd been hopeful Second Kite would be about like Evening before, posted earlier, but no luck...Kestral showed up and perched on the Snag too..for sometime...and having lost sight of Kite, I thought to walk out to the Bluffs, and thereabout Kite was perched on the Wires....see clip....hereabout, it's still cold frozen, snow from Xmas Time hasn't melted off....but, made a short forary after Breakfast...heard Hawk, Redhshoulder, Cedar!, and sighted soaring to perch in the Two Tall Pines by the Rooms and Path...and pic, but with the waterproof, all I had with, too faraway blurry....at the Cabin, sighted Pygmy Nuthatch, I think,  hopping about the Cabin Cedar, but again no luck with pics, Battery low...

No comments: