Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bobcat's Meadow

http://youtu.be/E7A3tGyju6A



Pic is still from clip...which is over eleven minutes long...the little clip posted earlier of Bobcat being chased by Coyote happened while taking these clips...at Lunch sighted Merganser Pair paddling passed the Cottonwoods...farfar away clip...sunny hazy warm...jillions of Frogs singing everywhere...report of Bobcat by the Rooms catching Squirrel...report of Bobcat catching Squirrel and running over my neighbor's foot while doing so!...report of Bobcat with Kittens crossing Road in Siberia near Stoneman Bridge...the morning I took the Bobcat clips, I set out to see if Owl was about...no luck...but Bobcat was on the list to see too, and after doing an Ouzel clip from Chapel Bridge, I sighted tourist taking Half Dome pics, and they were pointing right at Bobcat...I dont know if they, or anyone else saw Bobcat as I was!...it is a very cool clip, a mustsee for Bobcat fans...

No comments: