Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Red Wing Blackbird



My bike got swiped!...hmmph...so went shopping, Big 5, Target, amazon, and Target had the Huffy Beach Cruiser on sale, and it's red and black with some brown--my first two wheel bike was red and black..:)...Took it for ride yesterday from Moon Park to Talbert and return, which has become the routine Riverride...have a backlog of pics, not a lot, but for sometime soon to post up...lots of Redwings about, and Swallows too, which were too illusive for pics!...sunny warm blue windy...one gear doesn't get me up the looptedoos easy....river bike trail goes down and up again to pass under streets, and to save my knees I've just been walking the up...drop handles came swooping by and one shouted out something derisive...I...oh, if I could just catch that thief and such and say a few things nose to nose!...

No comments: