Sunday, October 10, 2021

Pick:OTI::pic,notes:::10/10/21

Open To Interpretation

#inktober  Pick

Grim Reaper

Mudras  Sutras





Notes:  I have a wooden drawing modeling hand...which I never draw!...but the prompt "pick" made the idea to get an apple, or grape, something for the hand to pick...in Buddhism too there are mudras...and sutras...the mudras hand gestures, the sutras written/spoken lessons...and, somewhere I gathered that Buddha did one lesson by just holding up his hand, forefinger to thumb, fingers splayed in a kind of spiral(Flower Sermon)..so I was there with thoughts, and, and, went to bare bones, and, stuck...nothing else to do, especially with Halloween around the corner...so, soh, before doing a full on drawing, I did a small ink sketch on some scrap drawing paper...this after counting up the carpel finger hand bones!...drawing inexact...but gosh, it's grim, and I added the Reaper...too much...too grim to make a big drawing!...lol...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: