Monday, May 16, 2022

Treasure:pic::notes:::5/16/2022

 Treasure


Harp Seal

Green Winged Teal








Notes:  game on...on the radio...Angels at Rangers...Rangers 6-4 top of sixth, Angels with runners on first and second....the Green-Winged Teal pair is really well made, well, better than most, but unsigned, no make...so, I dunno....from GoodwillA, Seal two dollars, Ducks, five dollars...some of these little wood carvings sell for thousands!...this one likely like ten dollars...the seal is a souvenir from a hotel, a kinda mini bank...oh, my own stuff in the garage is overwhelming...but, I found my old cameras!...I have like three of the long lens point and shoots, four if I count the one I have the repair part for...taking it apart and putting it together too intimidating...for sometime...aaand, I have the old first Canon rebel I had, the Xsi...I think the one stolen with the DO 70-300 lens was a T2, or T3...that the first to have the video...pic taken with the Xsi and the 18-55 kit lens...I had been gearing up to take simultaneous movie clips of  critters with the retired cameras...(each new lens length and memory upgrade a new purchase!)...full framed to zoomed in, from different locations even...Rangers up...runner on on dogged play...for sometime soon an effort experiment...Canada Geese at Mile Square Park a good subject...the Xsi has a big sd card in it, half full,  aand a big chore to sort it...aaand, I found all my portable hard drive back ups...Ward with a single, top of seventh...and the hard drives a chore for months!...aaand, each of these sd cards is like what's in the plastic storage crates in the garage...and those are gonna take awhile too!...Trout hits into double play...Shohei up...I was at the Detmers no hitter...what a game!..K...still As 6-4...to bottom of seventh...and they've won all but one of the games since...I try to do a little bit everyday sorting this "past" of mine, as it's kinda in the way of doing new things...one becomes a curator of one's own museum...some artists have it it isn't the things themselves that matter, rather the things one learns making them...homerun...As 7-4...baseball has the data from every major league game ever played...some fans have it too!...growth rings...oh, the hotel...La Roche Pleureuse...ohh!...it's a Canadian harp seal...bottom of eighth...Rangers win, 7-4...

:)

DavidDavid


No comments: