Saturday, July 25, 2026

Tibet:July 25, 2026

Open to Interpretation

City Words

#Tibet

Game on...on the radio...Dodgers at Mets...bottom of fourth...Dodgers 3-Mets 0...Dream: our thoughts being studied like details of a passport, one distinct thought five times...I wake up... dreamed I was sleeping without dreaming!...I wake up... couple days back, the algo bowl feed had a Rogan interview of Cassie on about a giant statue in India that she recently visited...Cassie has channel, focus on the mysterious temples in India, Southeast Asia...not active of late, but now on Rogan...a theme was that the statue not well known, and like many monuments, displays workmanship beyond beyond...this like a forever theme on the channels...anyway, I posted a snark comment:

On his channel, 2019...channels dont reference one another, or reference period...granted, Rogan's fun...Paveen too...Jain's swept the ground for Brad Pitt...🍿

🧐

https://youtube.com/shorts/Q6LOBYcNg0s?is=q5DLVcXRioQHuYI5

CassieCoppersmith@

Secrets in Stone

A new take on humanity's oldest mysteries

🎶Praveen cast about the statue in 2019...aand, it was made by Jains, and came to mind Jains sweep the ground of insects, least they step on them-one of those reincarnarion dilemmas...I was alluding to the scene in Seven Years in Tibet movie...actually, buddhist monks were saving worms from a temple construction Pitt was supervising...welp...I fact checked my own snark, visited the locale in India...as Praveen had an earlier channel post about an elephant statue...seeing it, I thought, that's Jain workmanship too...middle sixth, Dodgers 4-Mets 1...

🧐

https://youtu.be/9WZYTG0HxIY?is=c5vP09bVbjKwe0-w

🎶bottom of seventh...anyway, anyway, the sequence of my recollection of this is off...but, searching the sweeping landed me in Tibet, the movie, Pitt's character name, Heinrich, and in the search log lines, another Heinrich,  an India explorer for reals...

🧐

Zimmer died unexpectedly of pneumonia in 1943, two years after his arrival in the United States. According to Joseph Campbell, "Zimmer was at the opening of what would have been the most productive period of his career. . . hardly had he begun to find his stride, however, when, suddenly stricken, he passed from full career to his death within seven days."[3]
After Zimmer's death, Campbell was given the task of editing and posthumously publishing Zimmer's papers, which he did over the next 12 years, turning Zimmer's lecture notes into four books, in the Bollingen Series: Myths and Symbols in Indian Art and Civilization
, Philosophies of India
,[4]
The Art of Indian Asia
,[5]
and The King and the Corpse
, which in turn became Zimmer's lasting legacy.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Zimmer

🎶finding this Heinrich was a loop back to the Joseph Campbell on and on three or four blog posts back...!...a go figure...top of eighth...then there was an expedition by Nazi Germany to study up Tibet as one of diaspora tribes from Atlantis...the Nazis keen on that, looking for a foundation myth for their master race...lot of tribes looking to archaeologically, anthropologically, prove out their foundation myths!...just five Germans went to Tibet, but with fanfare, going and returning...this overlaps the time frame of movie Seven Years in Tibet, Zimmers times in India, sorta...and the five Germans made a remarkable movie, archived now on yoitube!...

🧐

https://youtu.be/PUgZTplaY28?is=AscMRC7EPqBu1Oe4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938%E2%80%931939_German_expedition_to_Tibet

🎶hard to watch...scenes of measuring Tibetans...seeing to see if they are Ayrans, Atlantians...the Tibetans take it well...I turned the sound down...it has cc English text...and was charmed by the Tibetan wild donkeys...checked to see if they are still about...they are!...Mets score...Dodgers 4-Mets 3...fond of donkeys...algo bowl notes, provides clips...I joke, I hunt for the Land of Mu..."oldest mysteries"...too, and wary of such's import..

✨️The kiang (Equus kiang) is the largest wild ass, native to the high-altitude Tibetan Plateau, known as the Tibetan wild ass. It's adapted to cold, arid grasslands, with a reddish-brown coat that darkens in winter, white underparts, and a distinctive dark stripe down its back. Kiangs are social, form herds, and are known for their endurance, traveling long distances for food.

🎶Ohtani flies out...to bottom of ninth...the Mystery Searchers, about this time, were in Peru too...for tomorrowmorrow...Dodgers 4-Mets 3...

:)

DavidDavid



Jain's swept the grou

No comments: