Saturday, February 23, 2008

Grey Squirrel in Branches

I walked over to the Post Office and back...very cold... and last night it must have rained some as the new snow is gone...and even more of the old!...which is too bad as I though to ski about Monday...Squirrel was up in Pine at Post Office...first time I focused a glob of snow fell right on my head and the camera...much to the amusement of the tourists..and me too...didn't hurt the camera...and I got clips and pic of Squirrel...just on a higher up branch after Squirrel bolted...being startled by the laughter!...


One of the photogs under the umbrella yesterday was right outside taking pics of the Falls from the spot where everyone does... this morning...and I tried to send off that pic to his email...which I had trouble reading...

It was icy walk all the way...but tonight it's raining everything is slushy...have to wait and see what things are like in the morning.

There's...well here...rain...and snow...and something that can be called rainsnow!


No comments: