Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Art Show


Well, I was all geared up at 5 am and ready to roll down the hill, but thought to check the tv news for weather in the Big Valley--fog...hmmph, well, I thought, I can go to the East Side with Tioga open...and lay back on the bunk to wait a bit for Breakfast time at Last Chance...and dozed off, and pretty much remained somnolent all day!, even through the roofers tap tapping like Woodpeckers!!...a lost day, I'd say, but in the evening the resident art show had a last day party, and I paddled over thataway around 5 pm....and it was a fine time...and I wish I'd taken my camera for memory pics, and looking about at the group, noted other photogs and such hadn't brought theirs either...kinda sunny hazy warm, I think...pic up has memories I can't photograph, but can 'memory pic'!!

No comments: