Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dogwood Flowers



Paddled out to the Pony Path in the afternoon...sighted One Ouzel. and no Nests...must be Ouzel Nests somewhere, and thought now is to find Ouzels, and follow Ouzels' flights to Nests...Old Nest Sites dont have New Nests...I only know of two...I'll have to lookabout the Delta also...clips of Merced, for sometime, and in Bobcat Meadow..a quiet walk!..web reports of Tanager and Blackheaded Grosbeak, but I haven't sighted...need to get outandabout more!...anyway, a fine afternoon...sunny blue some clouds warm...Rafts on the River now, and maybe Tioga open this weekend...when I reached Siberia, photog friend therabout, and we took pics of Dogwoods being backlit, which just happens thereabout for a little while...Dogwoods in Siberia are in bloom, but near Cabin still sorta small and green....oh...tourists at Ozone Beach watching Deer...and pic from Silver while I sat awhile listening to cd (Allison Kraus) in the Backyard...one needs to zoom in somehow on these pics for the details!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi David, i came across these pics of a French ouzel and thought of you :-)
http://www.pbase.com/gege67/cincle

DavidDavid said...

Thanks! I've heard tell of Ouzels in Europe-first time I've seen pics!