Monday, June 25, 2012

Hawk and Raven



, I
I was out and about the Morning after the Summer Solstice...a bit remiss that I'd forgotten to see Solstice Sunrise, and after some pics, and after Breakfast, and on reaching the Cabin (was up nearly all Night--wow--warsong gulch!), I heard Fledgling Falcon calling way over at Lower Falls...paddled over to looksee, and sighted Mama Falcon on Snag...pics...and ran back to Cabin for tripod...clip....for sometime...next morning (after another wow night--warsong gulch), I paddled over to Lower Falls, hopefull to hear and see Falcon, but sighted Redtail Hawk and Raven in 'combat' along the Wall...farfar away pics, but very cool...well, it's my Friday night now, no work tomorrow, and likely up all night I'll be in warsong gulch!...but at Sunrise, I'll paddle up to OMyGosh, which is close to Hawk and Falcon sightings, and hope to sight Hawk and Falcon!...and for sometime, lilkely tomorrowmorrow, reports to fill in since last post up....suuny blueblue, with breeze...Raccoon about Last Chance tonight--bussers forgot to clear outside tables...TaraTara!...off to warsong gulch!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

A great summer to you!