Monday, October 15, 2012

Bobcat

http://youtu.be/jHc6qeQ6MoU Came around the corner of the Cabin while getting ready for work, and sighted Bobcat, and with no camera...scurried to the Cabin (Bobcats dont scurry!) for camera, and caught up just as Bobcat crouched, and snuck over to the Perfect Dogwood...see clip...very cool... At Lunch: heard Owl...screech screech...and same time, Hawk, Redshoulder, Cedar, I think, across the Merced...scree screee...waited on a Log in the Woods for Owl maybe flyout my way...almost...sighted Owl fly over to the River...seven out of nine evenings now I've heard or sighted Owl...heard Two Owls, both Young, screech screeech...and heard Two Young and sighted Mama Owl together one of the evenings....last evening sighted Hawk too...faraway clip...lots of Owl clips, but all faraways and dark...sunny blueblue cool...report from midweek lastweek from the Eastside: BarnOwl at Benton Springs, I think, and Snowshowers scenics....anyway, bit envious...cant get over there my own self until I'm sure Silver wont stall...garage herabout gave me list of computer codes...googled them, and read forum comments...used 'jeep stalls at low rpms' search...problem is iac valve...not sure what that looks like...but it gets gummed up, and fuel gets choked off...part of the smog stuff, I think...so, so...fix can be to just clean it with throttle cleaner...so might get cleaner
, and new air filter, and maybe new valve, and a chilton book on how to work on the engine, but I'm in a kinda anxious mood to go over to the East Side while Road is open!...hmmph...and I have to work a sixth day this weekend...hmmph...dont know but I've had a Summer full of diverted weekends!...sigh...but the Valley beckons as well...Colors and Light and Bobcat and Bear...will test drive Silver tomorrow, and go from there!

No comments: