Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mile Zero

Seagull clip...
http://youtu.be/wzSJvSegmic

Kite clip...
http://youtu.be/pRfrtnPe4wM










       
Well, it was a kinda November Summer Day, and I took the opportunity around 1pm to roll out from Mile Six on the Bike all the way this time to Mile Zero...lots of pics and clips...Redtail and Merlin at Mile 4...Kites thereabout too..see clip! (Kite looked to catch small Bird...or Horned Toad Lizard..can't tell!)...Kingfisher at Mile 3 (and at 4 on return)...past Mile 2, Seagulls dropping Clams on the Path (see clip!)...at Coast Road 1, found a Hamburger Stand just East of the Bridge...very good BLT!...this area is very familiar from Beach ventures, and thought to go put toesies in the Ocean, which I haven't done yet since return, but all that will be major effort for neartime...stayed to the East Banks past the Preserve. which was just as well, as it is presently diversion route for West Path where dredging was in progress...on return sighted Osprey on very Tall Wooden Tower...first pic...and more with clip for sometime...Redtail with Moon at the Bluff which splits sections of the Preserve...Kite again further along at the Preserve...back to Silver by 5pm, and much tired and bottom sore!...3, 4,
hours on bike looks to be my limit!...15-20 miles...trying to gauge here how far I can go in a day bike riding!...I go very slow, partly because I go slow!, but too, to see Critters...a fine afternoon!:)_sunny warm blue...my Dragonmaw flight skills a bit rusty, and maybe I've improved my rep with the Kingfisher clan from neutral to friendly--Kingfisher only laughed once!..and posed a bit...
bike rider approaching after passing Kingfisher ahead on fence:
"A pretty little bird!"
"Yea, yea...Kingfisher..."

No comments: