Thursday, December 25, 2014

Ironforge Xmas







I thanked my tenant for putting up a Xmas Tree, and while thanking her, asked why she didn't put it up last year..."I was unhappy."...don't know, but painting the kitchen, and putting up curtains, seems to have put some Xmas back in one person's Xmas!...anyway, the living room is painted, but the floor waiting for replenished funds, and renting a floor sander...so no furniture...Tree looks a bit forlorn in its corner, corner where the Buddha family shrine was before the painting!...both my tenant's and my relatives scattered about, though I think H. spent the day with her son and church...myself, I slept in, and chit chatted with my sister over the phone...asked, 'will you do anything today?'...I thought, 'maybe go to the beach'...but knew instead, I'd log in to the Xmas quests on WoW, a Xmas tradition for me begun in the Valley...thereabout, I'd always work Xmas, but snug back in my cabin after work, I'd log in...I'm not much for parties and such...anyway, the Xmas Tree in Ironforge has gifts under it which contain 'loot'...depending on how many 'toons' one has, one can gather in a lot of loot!...I stock up on Reindeer mounts, a favorite...and nowabout I think I have like fifteen toons!...thought is to have each one open presents...took a break, want to watch some more Person of Interest episodes...I didn't see the previous seasons to this one, thought the show too odd!...but have become a fan, and have the first season on dvd...12 bucks at Best Buy...a bargain!

Merry Xmas!

No comments: