Wednesday, July 3, 2019

OTI:lost post:7/3/19

ngel...eek...I hit a key and my long post disappeared, my head down, didn't notice, looked up, and just...'ngel'...panicked, I went into the list of posts, see if it was there, and, no...and for some dumb reason clicked on 'revert to draft', and, now all my posts have 'draft' beside them...I should be able to just click on revert to draft and it will toggle things back to the way they were, or another button to do that...but no...apparently I might have to hit  again publish on all of them one by one!...anyway, Angels win 6-2...put a halo over this one...with draft beside all my posts I don't know what to do...tried to crowd source, but only comments about one post with draft...why did it put draft by all my posts!?...blog posts show okay...so, I dunno...well, hooey...the first box to the left top has the command select all the boxes, so, I did, and then hit publish, and things are back...except...I think now all the drafts that I didn't publish, have published...which is a real mess...lol...gotta go check...eeeek...that has indeed happened...I'll have to through the whole blog!...lol...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: