Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Flowers:OTI::pics,notes:::3/31/21

Open To Interpretation

Dogwood Flowers


 




















Notes: mkyd's deluxe breakfast. coffee...umped game in the afternoon...Starbuck's blueberry scones, grande mocha...and, and I had in mind to sketch, a memory glimpse,  the dogwood flowers from one of my Valley pics...a favorite...it got picked by pinterest...and, and I was trying a new charcoal paper...Stratmore's "laid"...it has a canvas like tooth, and is archival...from a distance the laid lines can't be seen...tougher to do one strokes as I have been on the newsprint...this was a 9x12 pad, the 500 series...I bought a big pad too...bought a bunch of stuff at Blick's, Monday...it was right near my game that day up in Placentia...they look like avocados!...lol...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: