Saturday, March 6, 2021

WorkStation:OTI::pic,notes:::3/6/21

Open To Interpretation

Work Station










Notes:  on the left are the two broken refrigerators...I took the doors off, and now they're used to store drawings and materials...the smaller one is beneath the "easel" ladder that I use to clamber up the bunk bed en route to be with Maya, my Dog, in the backyard...the lower bunk, plywood platform, is hers, where she sits and watches me behind a wire grate, until she gives up that I'm preoccupied, and takes a nap, or at night goes chase opossums...if I let her come into the house, she'd eat it...oh, how I'd like to roam in the wild places with her, but funds and circumstances circumscribe both our adventures...hmmph...in the center is the card table...atop: the lap top, wifi keyboard and mouse, the new laser printer, the scratched scanner, the multiple plug thing...to the right the lamp, always on-Maya's night lite...top center the big lcd screen, mirroring the lap top screen...and, and the work in progress plywood over the wall repair...and the windows, always open...so too much dust, mosquitos, and cold in winter...Spring almost here, and my first flea bites...Maya's ears okay...not being nibbled yet...thought is to wear cloth gloves with some kind of ointment and treat the ears and her tail when I feed her...the fleas gather there...Maya's nibbling one of those doggy bones...on the screens, my study test...the test is proving problematic for more reasons than mine...it times out if a screen saver comes on, or from the behavior of ipads, cell phones....so, everyone in my plight of time running out getting a redo...I read carefully through the rule book today...I lose a lot of time trying to comprehend a question, searching for its gist in the index, finding the rules in the little book...I love these CIF sports rule books!...like a vision of an ordered world where profanity, prejudice, and bullying are banished-a realm wished for for kids. and actually implemented for a brief game time, a couple hours...oh, deluxe breakfast, coffee, in the morning from Micky D's...two blueberry scones, mocha coffee in the evening from Starbucks...groceries too from the corner market...milk, orange juice, peanut butter, jelly, loaf of bread, ruffles potato chips, onion dip (a treat)...a bottle of Windex to keep in Silver, my Jeep...fast fooding, Silver gets cluttered fast...amazing how much trash from our consuming!

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: