Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Raven Moon

Went to Mariposa yesterday...took Raven and Moon pic while waiting for Bus....
took Robin and Moon clip on the walkabout today in the evening...didn't see much...then when going to dinner I saw Raccoon run across the road...unnoticed by everyone...just a quick darting shadow...but after tromping about in the dark amongst the trees I found Raccoon in Cedar just beside the road...and the Moon was behind the branches...so I'd have a Raccoon Moon pic to go with the other two!..except it was too dark...and all I have is the flash pic...on leaving the Valley yesterday saw the Does with One Fawn crossing the road...One Fawn was limping..which isn't a good thing...so 'am a bit anxious to see them all again...couldn't find them this evening...cool sunny and blue...with some horsetail clouds and this evening a little cloudy.

Oh...and I wanted to remember this: in the fading light I took a seat at Four View Log...there's a fallen old log out in Coop's Meadow...where I sit sometimes and can see All Four Things...Half Dome, The Falls, Sentinel, and The Cathedrals...and for a long while while sitting there, the moon in hazy clouds, two Ravens were flying around and around in wide uneven circles for the longest time..very romantic they seemed and maybe they were courting.

No comments: