Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sandhill Cranes and White Pelicans

  http://youtu.be/mJIX9OpOIXw

Pics (stills) and clip from Tule Lake...Tule Lake pics and clips all taken from inside Silver...I've been dismantling the tripod and shoving the middle post inside the Handholds on the Doors, which sorta works if I jam some cloth, like my Bandanna, between the Post and the Door...forward, I use the Steering Wheel, and my forehead!, to brace the camera on the tripod post, which sorta works...I've yet to go 'full out' with Silver, and take the top off, and mount the camera, or cameras, on the Roll Bars and such!...sunny blue warm, I think...stayed indoors all day...almost Shuttled over to the Village, but Shuttle packed, so diverted to the Cabin, and wow...friend has Trailer for rent on his property in Midpines, and I've rented it!...a kinda extravagant weekend getaway place, but it will give me the opportunity to mess about with my paints on my weekends, and it has a coolcool backyard with critters...in fact, the trailer is sorta in my friend's backyard, so the view and such thereabout is a backyard's backyard!!!...brb...getting pic...

No comments: