Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring









Before rolling down the hill to have another looksee at the Trailer For Rent, I paddled back to the Creek...Mallard Pair at Duck Harbor...rolled down the hill, and after sitting at the Trailer awhile, considering the fine Backyard, and adding things up, I realized things weren't adding up, so passed...hmmph...Trailer Backyard is like a hundred mile round trip...hmmph...I dont know how those who commute from Mid Pines, and even Mariposa, to the Valley, manage!...anywayanyway, while mulling things, rolled out Osprey Road...reviewing Hawk on Nest pic, I found Little Hawk...very cool...and sighted Ospreys together!....sunny hazy warm...a pile of Boulders is now by the Perfect Dogwood, and Ribbons around all the Elms in Bobcat Meadow, and the Fence is still in the Backyard...not my purview, but one wonders what's afoot, or not!....oh...Mallard pics from at Lunch the other day at Ozone Beach...and on return, Coyote beside Road just before Pohono Bridge...I often hear reports of Coyote going near traffic expectant of handout, though Coyote is sorta aloof in manner...this first time I've seen this, and Coyote looked all out of sorts....had camera set wrong, so too dark pics...maybe I can fix them, or get better ones sometime.. Coyote fidgets and looks uncomfortable....

No comments: