Thursday, November 1, 2012

Two Fawns


At Lunch: paddled back to the Woods with hopeful thought to sight Owl, and maybe get Halloween Owl pic, and this I told friend with long lens camera who came along!...I had along just the d20 waterproof...all the sightings of late, or hearings, having been in such low light that I left behind tripod and dslr with 300 lens, and the d20 has been just doing fine...effort of late has been just to report Owl...if a pic opportunity happened along, fine, but not really anxious...for pic really one needs to sight Owl in the morning, then Sunlight is arriving rather than leaving!...anyway, after Indian walking up the Diversion Channel, I saw the Leaning Snag looking a bit different at the tip, and asked to borrow friend's camera...dslrs with long lensers, and zoom reviews, work fine as binocs!...and on review, yes, Owl!...friend very pleased to get Owl pics, and maybe tomorrow I'll post up here...urged friend to leave off, it was time, and we paddled back to Ozone Beach...Two Fawns about...pic up...and time...just about as well timed Owl sighting at Lunch that I've had!...and cool to share with another photog who too takes wildlife pics, and arrived hearabout from Yellowstone with critter pic collection...sunny blueblue bit windy, maybe hazy at Last Light, warm...report of Bobcat in Courtyard at Last Chance around noon, posing, and then snagging Squirrel...report of Bobcat with Kittens by the A Rooms...friend found expired Window Collided Screech Owl on Porch in MidPines...Owl given to Indian friend...thought was to report all my Owl Woods sighings and hearings in October tonight...it's late...last Sunday night, wow, no sleep...Monday and Tuesday night, storm, (and wow), no sleep!...so, so...Tesla and his engineers tried to figure out how not to sleep!...the resident art show at the Activity Center is starting...and I want to submit something....and several friends want pics that I have to locate on the computers...and I want to crawl under Silver with the Headlamp to see just what all got shaken loose from the DW before I go to Town Monday for garage repair!...hmmmph....

No comments: