Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Morning Doves



Out early, like five thirty, and rolled down the hill...for errand: oil and lube and check engine warning light, except light went out Yesterday on roll over to the Village for Mail..this after being on for like a thousand miles!...hmmph......so just oil and lube and safety check and passed on new brake fluid...was going to roll right back up, but at Catheys Valley took the Old Road which is a round about to Mariposa...and a corridor of Flowers this Time of...Season...Flower Road!...title for post for sometime...long day and sleepy...rolled out Ben Hur Road too...rk Bobcat thereabout, several days old.. picked up and set among the roadside
Grasses and Flowers... and so a bit sad...anyway, Morning Doves all along the Road calling, and tourist pic I described in previous post...sunny breezy blueblue..a fine day...pohono...oh...I got a second ignition key for Silver made...at Point Lobos, I was changing camera sd card, and key fell into the  Grasses, unbeknownst to me, at Whalers' Cove, and when I got to Silver parked by the Souvenier Stand, no key!...already much tired from walkabout that Day, but paddled in a hurry back over Whalers Knoll, and much happy to find Key...this all jurst before Park Closing...which closes too early!...but promised self to get backup Key!...and I thought I captured Cabin Mousy this morning...rustling in Paper Bag that I closed up quick and put in small Cooler...opened in El Cap Meadow, but nope...and the incessant nibbling continues...

No comments: