Friday, March 6, 2015

Waving Serape To Drive Cattle





















Airbrush and acrylic on 9x12 board...after Remington...Remington is really good draftsman, and knack for portraits of the wild west...original is black and white...an airbrush class was the last class I took at Palomar, summer 2003...I had to mask the horseman, do the airbrush, then cut away the masking...I did it carefully, but it left an outline...traced the drawing...sunny hot blue...puppy Maya sleeping on the hardwood floor beside me on the bunk...bunk is high, and when she gets less tired, she'll try repeatedly to hop up until I reach down and pick her up...bunk is in the room's corner with two windows, and I make her snug in the corner by the windows, and I block her from falling off...and so arranged we snooze the night away...yesterday's post has an update....

No comments: