Friday, March 27, 2015

Imagineerium
















Time was, like 1986, it was pretty tough to draw on the computer with programs like MacPaint...but I would try, and while at Palomar I transferred some of my old doodles to canvas with paints...sheesh...I beat my self up for poor spelling and grammar, but, but look at 'transferred'!...hmmph...sunny hot hot blue...long drive from Bakersfield to GG...Maya not happy going through LA...pulled off at Griffith Park to find some shade and fill Maya's water bowl for a drink...Griffith Park is nice, what very little I saw of it, and Los Feliz street has fine homes...wiki's take has it the neighborhood is where Disney had his home and early studios...and Colonel Griffith made a nice gift of the Park...

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

bright and available I see it...