Thursday, April 2, 2015

Carrots and Radishes

 

Today, I got Maya Big Dog rawhide chew bones...she's going to
be a Big Dog!


Carrots and Radishes

Maya a week ago...in the shade...

(...evening before dig...)

...while I was in the Sun picking out the Bermuda grass...

...shoveled the dirt back, and cleaned up...

...the lower window frames' bottoms are warped, and a giant hole
in the stucco by the faucet...I..I delay painting while contemplating
how to go about such repairs!

...found another use for my backpacking sleeping pad...and shovel...



































































































































Oh, while making the post, Maya figured out the Dog Door...it's in the end wall of the Porch made over into a room...she came in once this morning, I'd left it open, and after some scratching on the screen door that I heard, she showed up on her own in my den...but the real success is this afternoon, after I had loosely blocked the door, she knocked that away, and came in...I'm not safe anymore in my bunk...it's about two feet off the floor...and Maya can stand, put her paws on top, and grab anything near the edge, usually me!...soon enough she'll just be able to hop up...and hopefully by then the incessant chewing growing stage will be over!...sunny hot blue...preparing the little garden was exhausting...still have most of it to plant the seeds, but want to try and paint this one side of the house, and then plant the seeds, and then move on to next house section with same routine, working from the ground up...prepping a garden is a bit like prepping a canvas...one wonders what will show up!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Wow...now that is very good weeding and bed prep job! I hope all your seeds grow like crazy...but maybe the pup should slow down just a little bit on his growing...puppies grow up so fast. Happy springtime to you...