Thursday, April 16, 2015

Maya Sand



Gathered the cameras, dusted, recharged the batteries, and wrestled Maya into Silver's passenger seat, and off...rolled out to Balboa in the Evening...okay for Dogs on Beach there after 4:30...Maya likes sand...and my shirt sleeve and pant cuff...took the Ferry back and forth...and wanted to go out on the Pier...but sign said 'No Dogs on Pier'...but I've seen them on Pier...I have pics of Dogs on Pier...hmmph...but being sign obedient sort, I was content with being able to go on the Beach with Maya...most OC beaches don't allow this, at least my favorite, Dana Point...but I've seen Dogs on Beach there too...maybe pics....sunny hot clear blue...radishes okay, but I don't know what's going on with the carrots...I planted them too deep, I suspect...I've been back and forth to Bakersfield three times to visit, and go to vet, but Beach this evening was Maya's first out and about in the Big World...seeing through Puppy eyes, it is a really Big, and very strange, World!

No comments: