Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sea Hare






















I thought Puppy Maya had found a kid's football, but, Sea Hare was upside right then, and I pretty much knew right then Sea Hare wasn't anything else, but to be certain, I gave a poke, and wanted to pick Sea Hare up for pic, but Maya on leash made that problematic, and rather than risk Sea Hare harm, beckoned a beachgoer wading in the waves to take Sea Hare out aways...'give Sea Hare a chance'...I've never seen Sea Hare on a Sandy Beach...maybe that's usual...rolled out to Newport Beach by the Jetty...ok for leashed dogs after 4:30, but the Jetty outlet is such, fencing dogs in, that many were off leash, and no harm...and a fine group!...many complimented Maya...and the prettiest dog, 'oh, they're all pretty', was a Burnese Mountain Dog Puppy...Maya and Mountain rubbed necks, just a delight...wish I had pics...left behind the D10, and the iphone wouldn't take video...if one wants to take still pics, and has one hand busy with other things,  do video, and later one can cull still pics from the video...all are okay for the web...sunny some clouds, low ones on Beach Horizon....clips win...clippers win...Clippers Win....CLIPPERS WIN!!!...I was nearly in tears before the game, Clippers having been a star crossed team...Maya brought them luck I think...each Beach rollout they won...onward!...

No comments: