Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Three Poems

Bee

Flower has all Bee's
Bee has all mine
Who has all yours?

Tiger

Tiger did what Tigers do
Ran for freedom from the Zoo
White, and dreaming of Himalaya
Only to wake to bullet, and "Heya!"

Tricolor

Where oh where, I looked and looked
Here and there, there and here,
For my lost dog among hundreds and more
Tricolor, Tricolor, where are you?
No, no, oh, maybe, not so,
Resting waiting all
On the grassy Elysium field
Tricolor, my Tricolor, I'll find you.

DolphinWords

Notes: 

I was on the front porch watching Bees.

News story of White Tiger escaping from Zoo in Canada. Update: It was a White Lion...there are Tigers in the Himalayas in the same location as the Snow Leopards...

A dream...I dream about my dogs...and dreamed of Tiger this afternoon... too...thought I'd be eaten, and huddled, but Tiger all playful.

No comments: